Wheatgrass- Green Shot Of The Day
How amazing is it that wheatgrass juice contains all minerals known to man, as well as C, E, K, vitamins A and B-complex? Wheat-grass is extremely rich in protein, and contains an astonishing 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
Here Are 7 Reasons To Drink Wheatgrass:
1. Wheatgrass juice contains up to 80% chlorophyll, which can help with iron deficiency and also is an important blood builder.
2. Wheatgrass juice is a superior detoxification agent and helps purify the liver; it also helps with blood sugar issues and improves digestion.
3. The bland, soothing effect of chlorophyll (wheat-grass) ointments is very beneficial to the treatment of various skin diseases, including: psoriasis, weeping and dry eczema, and conditions caused by insect bites or infection.
4. Wheat-grass implants (enemas) are great for detoxifying the colon.
5. Wheat-grass is a nutritionally complete food; 1 ounce of juice equals 2 pounds of produce nutritionally, and it helps manage appetite.
6. Wheat-grass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will help eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums and a small amount taken daily can prevent tooth decay.
7. Wheat-grass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open because it is high in magnesium.
Those who are allergic to wheat are cautioned to do their research and consult with their health practitioner prior to trying wheat-grass products.