Simple Ways To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally
Does your lip hair often put you in embarrassment? Wondering how to remove upper lip hair naturally? Here are the some simple ways for you to check out to get rid of lip hair.
1. Sugar and lemon
Sugar is known as an ingredient that is used for painless waxing. It not only removes unwanted hair but prevents its growth as well.
- Take sugar in a pan and let it heat for a minute.
- Than add some fresh lemon juice.
- Stir till it forms a thick liquid.
- When it has cooled down, apply on the upper lip region.
- After that, take a piece of cloth and gently put it over the applied paste. Rub in circular motions.
- Pull it off quickly against the direction of the hair growth.
2. Milk and Turmeric :
Turmeric powder has often been used as an ingredient in beauty products. It beautifies it and ensures that you glow all the time and cleans your skin. The combination of milk and turmeric can help in removing upper lip hair naturally. This is how you should go about it –
- Take one and half tablespoon of turmeric and milk each and mix them in a bowl.
- Once the mixture is prepared, apply it gently to your upper lip with your fingers.
- Wait till it dries, after which you can rub it off your skin.
- Wash off with water.
3. Egg Whites:
Egg whites are another good remedy for upper lip hair. It soothes your skin and ensures great results.
- Take one egg white and mix it with some corn flour and sugar.
2. Whisk the mix until it forms a sticky paste.
3. Now apply the paste on the upper lip region.
4. Let it dry for around 30 minutes and peel it off.
Flour can also be used to remove upper lip hair. It is one of the easiest and simplest methods of upper lip hair removal.
- Take some flour in a bowl and add milk and turmeric to it.
- Mix well to form a thick paste.
- Apply on the area and wait for it to dry. You can now peel it off.
6. Yogurt, Turmeric and Gram Flour :
Yogurt, besan and turmeric can be combined to form a smooth mixture.
- Take equal amounts of yogurt and turmeric in a bowl.
- Mix it well and massage the upper lip with this paste.
- Wait for 20 minutes.
- Rub it off.