There Is Only One Way To Get Rid Of Psoriasis- Not Many People Know About This
Psoriasis is little red dots or slight coloration that sometimes flake that appears on your skin.
According to science psoriasis is your skin cells growing at a rapid rate, faster than the surrounding cells. It is like you are Wolverine, your skin grows back quicker than normal, but unlike Wolverine, it doesn’t return to a pristine Hugh Jackman state of perfection.
Instead it is red and sometimes even flaky.
Scientists believe, but aren’t sure, that psoriasis is caused when the immune system overreacts to something it considers toxic, which makes the skin cells grow faster.
There is only one way to get rid of psoriasis. Here is some things you should do:
1. Diet and the list of products:
- Nothing sold in a convenient store, all that is garbage.
- No beef or cured pork.
- No white bread.
- Coffee that’s diluted with an inch of milk, or use coconut milk.
- IPAs and hard ciders are the only alcohols that don’t trigger psoriasis.
- Drink one to two cups of detox tea a day.
- Vitamin B and C
- Flaxseed oil
- Vitamin D
- NEVER let a shampoo with fragrance touch your scalp. This includes Head and Shoulders.
- Buy MG217 tar shampoo. Do not buy the generics, spend the extra money.
- Buy Dermarest and its generics
- Alternate between those two shampoos throughout the week. My scalp is completely clear now.
- If you can get avocado oil, cover your scalp with it and leave it on for an hour, then wash out. Your scalp will feel really good after that.
4. Body Lotions:
- Nothing with fragrance or alcohol.
- Use only Aveeno and Eucerin. Their generics are okay.
- Apply Eucerin or a generic form three times a day.
- Psoriasin Gel, apply on an area three times a day. But do not go into the sunlight after, or that part of your body will look like a zombie