Candida -Warning Signs & What To Do?
Candida is a fungus, which is a form of yeast, and a very small amount of it lives in your mouth and intestines. Its main job? Helping out with digestion and nutrient absorption.
How do you get candida?
- Eating a diet high in refined carbohydrates and sugar
- Taking contraceptives
- Consuming a lot of alcohol
- Having stress lifestyle
- Eating a diet high in beneficial fermented foods
- Taking antibiotics
What are common symptoms of candida?
- Skin and nail fungal infections
- Feeling tired and worn down,
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory,
- Skin issues like hives, rashes, eczema and psoriasis
- Irritability, anxiety, mood swings, or depression
- Vaginal infections, vaginal itching, rectal itching, urinary tract infections
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
How do you treat candida ?
To successfully treat candida, you need to do three things: heal your gut, stop the yeast overgrowth, build up the friendly bacteria so that candida can no longer enter your bloodstream.